Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soulja Boy Wants Jay-Z on His Next Album- Says Next Album Will Be A Classic and Go Platinum


Soulja Boy Tell Em is in the studio hard at work on his next release "The DeAndre Way"which the teeny-bopper rapper guarantees will be a bonafide smash. Coming off the success of his two singles "Turn My Swag On" and "Kiss Me Through The Phone", SB told MTV he plans to raise the stakes on his third LP: 

"This album will be a classic. A lot of people been sleeping on 
Soulja Boy for a long time, when I first came out with 'Crank Dat' it was so big, gimmicky and catchy it went five times platinum and a lot of people were stuck on it for a long time. They said I was garbage, they said I was a one-hit wonder. Now I came out with 'Kiss Me Through The Phone,' my second No. 1 single and I released 'Turn My Swag On,' my third No. 1 single and now I'm going into my third album. I got everybody's ears open right now...Mark my words, this album will go platinum...I'm reaching out to hip-hop's greatest...Your Jay-Zs, your Kanyes and your Lil Waynes." 

Really? No disrespect, but I just can't see a Soulja Boy and Jay-Z collaboration. I'm just saying.........

No comments:

Post a Comment